Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Life, My World, The way I do - A Poem

This is wonderful poem from one of my online friends Mystique Enigma. I loved the spirit and expression, felt like sharing with all of you.

My Life, My World, The way I do

I can see a tear drop before it falls
I can see a dew drop when it calls
I can see an angel in all I see
I can see a flower in the fall

I can hear the thunder in a voice
I can hear the heart that won’t sway at all
I can hear the wind, blowing so free
I can hear the child inside of me

I can touch the stars riding so high
I can touch the oceans that spread so wide
I can touch each life I happen to see
I can touch your heart and set it free

I can feel the warmth of the blazing sun
I can feel the note in every song
I can feel my breath deep down inside
I can feel the world going round & round

I can taste the wisdom of my life
I can taste the sweetness that flows out right
I can taste the river, of thoughts running through
I can taste the joys my life conveys to you

I can sense the laughter in ones eyes
I can sense the thoughts playing through ones mind
I can sense the simplicity that life creates
I can sense we are alike, and yet not one

I can chase the dreams that belie my life
I can chase the wind if I were to fly
I can chase your heart to core & back
I can chase my life & live no more

I can set the world a blaze with words
I can set at peace my hearts desires
I can set the light to shine so bright
I can set a smile glowing in your eyes

I can break the coldness from your heart
I can break down and simply cry
I can break the chains & set me free
I can break the walls that you don’t see

I can do a lot of thing with words
I can do the things I’d never ventured
I can live a life just the way you do
But I’d rather live my life the way I do



- Mystique Enigma

No comments: